Jun 12, 2007

thank God!!!

my gulay!!! i've never expected to pass Pathophysiology Class...
immagine!!! i was able to attend class three weeks late! well i have a very valid reason and that is i have my duty on a morning shift which made the subject on a very conflict time. i didnt have a book although my tita already gave me the money... hehe... you know...

i didnt passed any exam and i was late for two days which made my situation even worse...

but on the finals... i was able to study a very little part in the respiratory and i was able to listen to my instructor's lecture...

i didnt know what happend

as ate jeanette and myself were waiting for theresult in the registrar... my gosh!!! my heart was beating rapidly and i was picturing myself seeing a 5 on my class card which i will never bear!!!

but then God gave his mercy and had me passed in Patho and Asian Civ...
so i was so happy that even outside the office i was jumping of happiness and saying... "Makaka graduate ako!!! makakagraduate na ako!!!"


Prayer:

Lord, i thank you so much for all thelove and support that you've never failed to give me... i dont know why you did that but i just want to give my ultimate thanks to you... thank you so much and i promise to make my last sem even better for you to give you glory and praise....

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?