May 8, 2008

down... and definitely out!

May 8, 2008

Finally… charter has been out. Yesterday’s last day of dialing the campaign charter. TRG let charter go…

Although charter gets harder and harder day by day… I’m quite sad that it has to go.. this is the account that I was able to be productive unlike in credit card acquisition.

I’m also sad for my operations manager and the girl team leader because they were crying… they were the ones who pioneered the campaign…

I’ll definitely miss the sales pitch… I’ll definitely miss the toll free number…

But for the meantime…. Aaarrrgggghhh…. Super petiks!!!! My gosh… I’ll be left home doing the dishes because its VTO!!! Aaarrrrggghhh…

And maybe… yesterday might be the last day I’ll be seeing him… we might be transferred to other campaigns…

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?