Aug 14, 2010

Ending Things On A Good Note

Today's August 13, 2010. Friday the thirteenth.

after almost three years... here i am... working on my clearance and exit interview.

its been a wonderful three years and i have alot of things to be thankful for. i've found true friends... been to great places... buy alot of things... fell in love (ehhem! lust pala...) had privileges that others dont have... and a whole lot more...

but of course there are some things that needs to be ended. and i would like to end it in a good note.

these are some of the fondest memories that i have in this company:


one of the best christmas party ever!


one of those friends who stood by me...


hhmmm.... jame's bday @ yoohoo!


one of the reason i'm staying... hahahahahahahah!!!!!!!


Carlson Pizza Party!


team bowleg by Michael Kit Alonzo






on and ending note...

leaving my comfort zone is heartbreaking... especially when the company had become your home...i've given up alot of things for this company and somehow things just gotta end... but everything happens for a reason...

i would like to thank all those people whom i had fun with...
those people who broke my heart...
those people who stood by me...
those people who nutured me and made me realize that everything's temporary...
thank you for the Good and Bad things that happened...

its been great... and just like what The Sex And The City did... I'm leaving this company on a positive note.


sayang... mamimiss ko si khalid! :'(

4 comments:

  1. Very well said mf friend! kahit short time lang tayo nagkasama I consider you as my friend already! thanks for accepting me.. haha emote talaga!!.. I hope na kahit di na tayo magkita, wag kang makalimot, ma aapreciate q khit forward qoutes.. hehe.. IM sure god has better plans for all of us!!.. thanks CARLEN CRUZ!!. Mwuahhh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo khloe hindi mo na naman nilagay name mo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hindi ko alam na ganito kaaga...kung kelan na nagiging mas close na tayo..but I know it's for good and I'm happy for you..everything happens for a reason, and I'm so thankful you become a part of my life..

    nasa malayo na yung kakwentuhan, taga pakinig at 'IYAKIN' kong "KAIBIGAN", but I know it's not that far..isang txt lng ok n...

    wishing you all the best in life bex..I will definitely mizz u! always be safe..and keep in touch!

    "AKIN NA SI KHALID!" hahahahaha!

    =rara=

    ReplyDelete
  4. @rara... agawan da ba ako? hahahaha!!! i'll miss you girl

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?