Sep 3, 2010

Friends: not just an ordinary day!

after three long weeks i was able to see some of my friends earlier this morning. good thing the weather's cooperative enough for me to travel back in Ortigas.

its a refreshing feeling to see them... we get to talk about the latest chika on the floor... kamustahan blues with my former colleagues and get to see former crushes.

good enough i started the day by doing my devotion and hoping i would be less evil today. i have plans in rearranging my closet and sort through my clothes because next next week i'll be on training for my new job. corporate... ugggh!

i also have plans in sorting out and dividing my reading materials but right now i cant seem to complete my tasks because i'm here... tambay ng FB... hahaha!!!

see if i could finish everything before the day ends...

at least... my day wouldn't end just like any ordinary day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?