Sep 3, 2010

three things that's constant in this world...

CHANGE
DEATH
TAXES

wtf! its something inevitable...

change... i've always lived within my comfort zone and now that i have a new job... it will be a total adjustment on my part... new boss... new campaign... new friends... new people... new dress code! and who the hell knows what kind of struggle i'll be into!

but hey! I have God to guide me kahit na super bad ako... heheheh...

death as we all know will come by anytime... and there's nothing you can do about it... una-una lang iyan...

taxes... uuuggghhh... harsh reality of life... imagine the taxes that's being deducted to me every month! its ridiculous! ginormous on my part because i'm single... sabi ni abbey... "ikaw na ang may tatlong anak!!!" hahahah... her taxes are super minimal!

and yeah... i just have to live with it!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?