Nov 15, 2010

Food: The Toffee Nut Latte Experience...(But The Title Should Be 'Bout Planners :p)

Whew! its been almost a year when two of my closest friends went gaga over Starbucks' Christmas Edition Drinks...


And since i'm outta job... its only now that i found out that the christmas edition's already out. so once again i tried my fave Starbucks' seasonal drink! Toffee Nut Latte Frap! i noticed they have a new flavor (correct me if im wrong) its Praline Mocha. havent tried it though....


My oh my!!! i could still remember those times when we would start our shift with Venti Toffee Nut Frap or Peppermint Mocha all because of the stupid planner that we were aiming for! ha!

The 2011 Starbucks Planner


The 2010 Starbucks Planner Which I Got!!!

And i remember how my throat hurts for almost a month because of all those drinks that we had to swallow and all those money we spent each night and were like drug addicts that we're not in good shape to work if we hadnt had a taste--rather--a sticker per night on our cards.. hahahahha!!!


and yes i got my goal only to come across belle de jour planner who offers a lot feebies and has cute papers in it! so this year... nah... i'll pass (because i have no moolah to spend) i'll probably just try each frap instead. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?