Mar 14, 2011

☁≧◡≦☁

i always complain why there are some people who’s very difficult especially if you have no choice but to live with them… most of the time i pray for them to change but yesterday my perspective changed… now i realized that as i got through the process of changing the more obstacles i will have in my life… its a test, i know… and so instead of asking them to change… change should start with me… by humbling myself and by putting myself into their shoes…

i shouldnt stop praying… though i dont understand… and though it seems my prayers are only as high as our ceiling… i should persist… for i know He has greater plans for me… perfect than what i have for myself…

i almost forgot how Faithful is our God… thanks goodness i still have the time :)

☁≧◡≦☁

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?