May 27, 2011

i woke up way too early this morning and i was itching to go to the bank to check for my pay... yes!!! it's payday!!! actually, i'm pretty sure that the money's on the bank late last night but i was too scared to go out to check.

and i wasn't disappointed when i saw the numbers flashing through the atm machine... hahahah!!!! this is what you call pay!!! woo hoo!!!

but before anything else, i prepared myself spiritually on how to handle my finances...

i've learn from past experiences what money did to me and it didn't help me reach a step closer to my goal... which is to have enough money to spend... instead my bank accounts always on a zero and my credit card's maxed out and i'm swimming in debt and i'm only 24 years old...

so it's high time that i do something about it... so now i have to clean out my closet... well my financial closet...

they say that money somehow is a reflection on how you are as a person and i guess it's true... not that i had a big head when i started earning my own income... because
i always spend more than what i could earn
and that's not good...

last pay i splurge on shoes and that made a big dent to my bank account so today... as in now... i've already designated my money...

-first my tithes... God's the one giving us the money and we're merely his stewards...
-second my credit card bill--which by the way im starting in inch my way of finishing it up because i cant bear to loose it... credit cards are sometimes essential and i need it! period!
-third was my other extra debts that i need to pay and
-the last one was the money for food and groceries...

but the sad part was that i might be out this week and i got nobody else to blame but myself :(
i cannot undo what i did and the best thing i can do is to give my best shot and see what happens next... God always has plans for me... :)

ending... im happy because i get to meet my immediate needs :)

2 comments:

  1. dapat kc control urself frm spending ur
    "luho"....

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?