Jun 2, 2011

sorry... cooking's not for me...

i love to eat... i sure do despite my thin frame but if there's one chore which i couldn't do and don't have the energy and drive to do was 'cooking'...

i cant cook! i sure can if i want to but i really cant!

its like memorizing a medicine with its therapeutic and side effects.

my mom was asking me what would i feed my family if i wont learn how to cook... and i told her.. "I'll cross the bridge when i get there..." devious don't you think?

and besides... i still don't have plans to marry let alone enter a relationship... :) so im not'forced to learn right now....

sometimes i was asking myself what would happen if i have to live alone. who's going to cook for me? i cant live eating fast food and restaurants are expensive... i prefer 'lutong bahay'

i wasn't born rich... in fact i can wash the dishes, clean the house, and do the laundry... its just that cooking repels me... sorry...

2 comments:

what do you think?