Jul 18, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

It All Ends.
And it did. And I seriously loved it! I wouldn't want it any other way. :)

I'm no big Harry Potter fan but I enjoyed it though I wasn't able to catch the part 1 last year. My fave part was when they were all grown up and of course Hermione and Ron end up together and Harry and the other girl as well (see! not so keen about the story... heheh) and they sent their kids to Hogwarts... I think that was the best part and it touched my heart. (ahh... mushy!!! hahahah)

I'd been invited a couple of times this weekend to catch the film but it's only Jen who were able to 'persuade' me. So after church we dropped by Megamall to catch it. And I was so glad I did. Happy!

Too shy to stand in front of it... hehehe...

2 comments:

  1. HP sucks! bigtime.. daming kulang compared sa book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing I haven't read any of the books so I find it fascinating. wahehehehhehe...

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?