Jul 10, 2011

UAAP Season 74: Good Start... sana tuloy tuloy... hehehehhe

Ok so Season 74 na ng UAAP and the Tams won by 9 points against La Salle, 74-65. And of course I'm freakin' happy because I was able to watch it live kanina sa Araneta. Mom and Tita and cousin are just around the corner because I came late :(  Good thing I have Tingting and Jules (not pictured) with me... Solid FEU Tams yang mga yan... unlike me... half-half lang... hehehehhe
Sorry about the picture's quality... its just my camera phone...
I told her we should be in perfect attendance this season :)


I think this was the half time score...
Let's Go Tamaraws! Let's Go!
Chris Tiu... Squeaky  Clean!
The FEU Bench
With his broken lip
PS: Please lang... All the adrenalin and momentum and all that stuff dapat lumitaw yan aginst Ateneo a!!!!!

The first pic was not mine... Photo by Jerome Ascano/NPPA Images






Naku on that note... this just in... they lost against Adamson by 19 points.. kakakasar diba?

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?