Sep 3, 2011

Bags: Durable and Affrodable :)

I'm no bag lover! But when I buy one I make sure that it's fashionable and sturdy enough to last me a long time. Not only that, as you get older you get more practical and economical when it comes to purchases. (sana lang kaya kong pangatawanan tong sinasabi ko... hahahahah!!!!) 

My job requires me to be on smart casual four times a week so I think It's high time to get a new one. Happy that I have a more durable bag at a very affordable price. :)
Sophie Martin Hartwell Bag

Thank goodness my bag will get a much needed rest from the daily torture of rush hour... hahahah!!!
My Overused Bag :p
Oh well... designer bags are way out of my league.................................... as of the moment. :P

5 comments:

  1. Same here! Expensive designer bags are out of my league. Bibilin ko lang yun pag wala nakong mapag gamitan o mapagbigyan ng pera. So di na mangyayari yon. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing bag dear and great blog! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are great bags:)! p.s. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. And the contest only runs for a week! I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?