Sep 28, 2011

Myra Vitaglow Tinted Facial Moisturizer

I got this less than a P150 I think. It was recommended by a friend so I was curious enough to try it. There's two shades to choose from. Beige and Ivory. I chose the latter for fear of getting a darker face once applied. 



Plus Factor:
-SPF 15. With the kind of weather we have it's very important to protect ourselves against the harmful rays, right?
-Shimmer. I've always been a fan of shimmer. hehehehheh

Minus Factor:
-Too fast dry to apply.
-It only lasts two hours so I have to do retouching.
-After a few hours my face started to break out. :( Not really compatible with my skin.

Verdict:
I didn't use it after. Gave it to my mom. Sayang its affordable pa naman. I wont buy it again. Not compatible with my skin :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?