Jan 20, 2012

I Almost Missed this One...

♥♥♥
Last Saturday was John Ray's post birthday celebration and it was also a great opportunity to meet up with Elementary friends--in short, its another reunion... heheheh (Parang every month may reunion... hehehhe)

I almost decided not to go (because of my personal issues with the host? joke!) but then I'm glad I did. Marielle, Lester and Louie was there for the first time and so were able to catch up.

The food was catered by Mara. She makes pasta like a pro. (I love the taste of herb on her spaghetti.)

Of course the night wouldn't be complete without the pictures and the chikas among ourselves haha!

My friend, Jonah, said that it felt different when meeting up with elementary friends. It felt like home. Aww... I also feel the same. Everyone's happy seeing each other.

Hopefully well have more of these meet ups. It's refreshing to do it once in a while (like on a monthly basis... haha).
The Girls: Izza, Jonah, Marielle, Mara and ♥
The Guys: Benedict, Louie, John Ray, Jeck, Lester
with much l♥ve!!!!¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*pictures courtesy of john ray :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?