Jan 11, 2012

Inspired By: Chiara Ferragni

This is three months overdue... but it's only now that I have tons of time to mull over this picture. Well... I just want to share where I got the inspiration on my little tiara on my 25th birthday....

Contrary of what other friends and some family members were saying... I didn't get the idea in Maria la Del Barrio... I actually got it from Chiara, one of my fave fashion blogger... If I'm not mistaken this was about her post on Yamapi Ad Campaign...

Well, nothing beats the original, right? But then I can say I'm a contender! Hahahahah!!! (Talk about Fighting Spirits!)

Yeah... I was truly inspired by this look... and happy to be more creative...

With that in mind... what do you think I should do on my 26th birthday? Hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?