Jan 28, 2012

A Little Help for My Eyes ^_^


Thank goodness for my new glasses. For years, I've been abusing my eyes by reading small letters on my mobile phone and with the kind of job I have requires me to be on the computer for almost 8 hours (the time I spend at home in net surfing is not yet included).  I'm a very visual person (who isn't, btw?) and reading is one of my favorite time killer, so imagine all the abuse I've been doing to my eyes for the past 9 years (I got my first glasses back in High School but I lost it when I took the college entrance exam.. hihihi)!

I decided to get one because I've been getting headaches a lot lately. And I also noticed when I'm watching TV or when I do stuff in the computer my forehead's all crumpled. Hello! Wrinkle Alert! I'm not getting any younger... :/

I got mine from Sarabia Optical. Back then it was Mom who arranged it for me to get the glasses and I didn't know that there are different types of lenses, the regular and the multi-coated (I'm not sure about the others.). The optometrist suggested for me to get the multi-coated one because it gives more protection on the eyes especially from radiation and it's so clear that you cant see the lens on the frame. It's only astigmatism and I had to wear this for at least six months to correct it.

It's a bit pricey, though. (I'm a working class girl and so P1500 is expensive for me. ☺) But then my brother's girlfriend told me that there's a place in Quiapo where you can get the glasses much cheaper than the one I got. Oh well, I'll just try it some other time, though (if there's a need ☻).

Oh well. We have to take care of our eyes.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE YOUR BLOG!! IF YOU WANT FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE FRIENDS AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO FOLLOW YOU BACK <3
    XOXO
    A_C'EST MOI
    LAMODEOUICESTMOI.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaayyy I hate having poor vision, buti naman astigmatism pa lang sayo. Alagaan mo mabuti sis! I'll get new glasses din soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo nga e... buti na lang kahit after 9 years astigmatism pa rin :)

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?