Jan 31, 2012

Underworld: Awakening at Trinoma Cinema

My first time to watch Underworld: Awakening and it's like the 4th installment of the Underworld Series. Anyway, though I'm not in the fantasy morbid kind of movie, I enjoyed it very much. Kate Beckinsale's kick-ass performance on the movie was very superb.

It's the day of  the firsts for me. My first time to watch movie in Trinoma--considering the mall's just 15 minutes away from home. I'm just too comfortable with SM Cinema's I've never tried anything else hehehhe.
*
*

Well, for starters, the seats were very comfortable and spacious and you have the option of having a food rack if you're taking in food inside the theatre. the floors were covered with soft carpeted floors and the AC's temperature's just right.

The only thing that I didn't want was that there's no restrooms inside the cinema and i had to run outside just to pee. Also the sound of the theatre isn't as good as the SM Cinema.... 

But in general I must say that it's a fun filled evening for me especially I was able to spend it with my BFF's, Jhen and Baby (who came along with her new boyfriend... *kilig much*) Special thanks to Baby for the free movie pass :))

*photos are not mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?