Feb 7, 2012

Chronicle

I seem to be in movie houses more frequently these past few weeks. Well, out of the blue Joan suggested for us to watch movie. My first suggestion was to watch The Journey 2 but then they wanted Chronicle so that's what we opted. I was with Tonjit, Tin and Joan that Saturday to runaway from the "harsh" reality of our lives--in layman's term, we're problematic... :( (kami lang pala ni Joan.)

Oh well... back to the movie. I was bored on the first half but on the second it's good enough to watch. I could say that it's not really worth my money and time. I should've insisted for the first option.

And if that's not enough? I travel all the way from SM Fairview to SM North Edsa to pig out at SM Megamall. Imagine... Three big malls in one day... how problematic is that, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?