Feb 29, 2012

Hair: Revlon Colorsilk Luminista in medium Blonde

Its been six months since i last colored my hair and it badly needs retouching. two weeks ago i purchase Revlon Colorsilk Luminista hair color in Medium Blonde--yes... I'm a sucker for blonde these days and I  personally believe that the shade makes me look fairer.

The great thing about it is that I got it on Sale... 10% off if I'm not mistaken. I originally wanted something that's real blone because of the fear of not having an effect because of my dark hair.

But I love the finish product.... :) Compare with the first one I used, this brand will make your hair less dry and it doesn't smell that bad. I even colored my brows for the full effect... kekekkeke...

Excuse my messy room...
Hair color always damage our hair. Oh well... that's the reality, eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?