Mar 14, 2012

Heartstrings


Come to think of it... I haven't blogged about this Korean Drama. I watched it after the City Hunter. I was reluctant at first because I was bored watching You're Beautiful where Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa starred. My cousin had to ask if I was done watching this and says I will never regret it.

Oh well in general I liked the drama. It's very light-hearted and made me want to go back to college. (Come to think of it. I didnt look that good way back in college... hmmm..) Aside from Park Shin Hye's love with cardigans, the music was also refreshing. I love Jung Yong Hwa's band version of 그리워서... or Because I Miss You... And the last song that the students played on the musical. I wish I could get the TV version though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?