Mar 28, 2012

Food: Uno Seafood Wharf

It's Anna and Abbey's DSLR day. Finally they were able to buy their most coveted DSLR dream and of course they wanted to share the excitement with us (actually sobrang nainggit kami dahil gusto din namin ng ganun). After buying their thing in Hidalgo, Quiapo (where the latest Camera fix are available) we headed to Escolta and found this Chinese Restaurant called Uno Seafood Wharf.
Fish Lip Soup
I forgot The Name... But I Believe It's Pork
Yang Chow
We were actually served with 5 dishes. We just forgot to take pictures of the talaba and and the fish that they serve. BTW, the fish was so effin' good. I'm no fish lover but I liked it. I wish I was able to ask hehehe.

We were nine in total and our bill almost reached 3k. 
friends for always :)
pretty :p
Photos courtesy of Anna (except for the last picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?