Jun 15, 2012

Feel Like High School Again

This is one reunion that I will never miss. Kahit siguro inaasthma ako e pupunta ako dito mabuo lang kami. Finally the much awaited meet up had a sudden impromptu plans--at least on my part who woke up on an anonymous call at 8pm letting me know that were off to a dinner date with Debbie. E syempre palalampasin ko ba yun kahit na me shift ako ng 10pm?

We talked about life and our past... our comedic past! hahahah! Too bad I had to leave early (late na nga actually 11:30pm na ako nakaalis) because I had a shift. The funny part during the meet up was that Debbie had to wait 2 ours for us to get there samantalang 15-30 minutes drive lang from my place to SM Sky Garden.

Oh well well surely see each other again dahil  hindi pwedeng hindi kami magpa pictorial!
C-R-E-D♥♥♥Me, Debbie, Rose, Gari

@ Persia Grill

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?