Jun 27, 2012

The mini Elementary / High School Reunion / Jazzy's 2nd Birthday

This was our mini elementary / high school reunion on Jazzy's birthday party celebration at Jollibee National Bookstore in Quezon Ave (June 24, 2012). I was given a chance to see classmates like Joseph and Zamir (along with her super cute chikiting Zeather and husband Tau) whom I think the last time I saw was way back in highschool. Gosh sobrang 10 years ago na yata yun! Tanda ko na!!! Hahahah

So ok... It was our first time to see Jazzy--Debbie's super cute na baby, since they came home for a vacation.   I wish I could have a cute daughter or son just like hers and Zamir's. In fairness!!! Zeather's face's so cute! hindi ako maka get over ahahahahahahha!

I knew there will be much chikiting so papahuli pa ba ang lolabells mo?! Gow lang and bring my baby cousin! (hindi na siya baby actually)

Debbie's leaving in a few hours... will miss her much... Praying for her and her family's safe trip back to Canada.
From Mara's Camera
My chikiting for the day, Mark :)))
Preety Izza with Jollibee
Me and that catwalk ala Miranda Kerr, chos! :)))
Me, Gari, and Joseph
Gari, Debbie and her son Jazyy, Me and Jollibee

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?