Sep 17, 2012

Mad Mark's for Anna's 24th Birthday (Sept. 7, 2012)

Weather's So Nice :) Happy Birthday Baby!!!
Taon-taon na yata namin ginagawa ito. For the last three years, Baby, Jen and I had been together on our birthdays. Since our work schedule doesnt jive so much so we always settle for dinning out. 

And since sawang sawa na kami sa megamall, at least naiba naman. Mad Mark's located in Brgy. Kapitolyo Pasig. I've first seen this in Our Awesome Planet's blog last year I think and I first suggested to Baby to try the Burger Project in Diliman. But then she reminded us of this place. We're all in the vicinity of Pasig and Mandaluyong so it's much more convenient for everybody. It's extra special because for the first time kasama na si Alexia and Elson. 

Grabe serving ng food! I had LumberJack Man Sandwich (P290). For three person na yun! Pero dahil takaw mata ako e I ordered one just for myself! Feeling ko sobra pa. Their pasta, na nalimutan kong tanungin kung anung pangalan, is so tasty and yummy. Same with the madagascar ice cream :)
This is how BIG the Sandwich is! 


*Photo's courtesy of Baby

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful the photos! And i love the happiness they exude!


    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?