Nov 18, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 2



The much awaited finale has finally arrived. It is the great conclusion to Bella and Edwards journey to forever. Produce by Stephanie Meyer and Directed by Bill Condon, Breaking Dawn Part 2 really made audience laugh, cry and lust as the epic battle to keep Renesmee's life started.

There's a one big twist in the movie that got me sooo freaking startled that at the end of it I hear audience clapping because of it.

Among all 5 Twilight Saga films, Twilight and Breaking Dawn Part 2 definitely topped my list. I think Breaking Dawn Part 2 stayed as much as possible to the book.

I seriously think that Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson did justice to the character and I could say that i can forgive the cheating scandal because of how superb all the cast delivered their part.

Can I just say that I hove love a lot of things about the movie especially the end credits. They recapped the present and past actors who played a character in all Twilight Saga Movies.

I'll wait for the DVD release! Promise di ko papalampasin!!!!!!!

I bet The Twilight Saga books will be a hit again in bookstores :)

Oh well, all good thinsg must come on an end. And Twilight is not an exception :))

I'd give it 10,000 stars ★ I SUPER LOVE IT!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?