Dec 12, 2012

Innocent Man/Nice Guy

From Asian Wiki: A man is betrayed by the woman he loves. To exact revenge, the man uses another woman who lost her memory ....

Oh so what can I say? I've had so much fun watching this drama. It's sure is fast paced an lots and lots of angst and very good word war. I mean... their punch lines were so brilliant (at least for me...) I think I'm gonna rip my eyes out.

The most memorable lines:
"Do I have to have her? If I love someone, do I have to have her? I don’t think so."
— Park Joon Ha

“How can someone with a lot to loose beat someone with nothing to loose?”
-Kang Ma Ru / Han Jae Hee

It's a story of love, greed, obsession and family and lies. Negative adjectives over shadows the positive ones but hey! It sure is a big lesson to be learned. That whatever decision we make can affect our entire life forever. Two sides of loving: Loving and possession and loving and letting go. One needs to grab, to acquire and to possess. The other one is more giving, unselfish, selfless.

This is the first time I saw Park Si Yeon on a heavy drama and she's really really good villain. Femme Fatale is the exact word that comes to my mind. Btw, she has very good sense of style. Fit for a chaebol :))

Innocent Man is a mellow drama with 20 episodes. It stars Song Joong Ki, Moon Chae Won, park Si Yeon and Lee Sang Yeob. I enjoyed it a lot. I spent 3 days (on the third day I did a marathon for 7 hours straight after coming home from work) to finish it and my eyes we're  still sore because of the crying. It's highly recommended. Hope you\ll enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?