Jan 12, 2013

Rurouni Kenshin Live Action (2012)

90's kid like me would never miss something as good as Samurai X. I remember the Christmas gift I got for myself back in 2000 ( Gosh that's like 12 years ago!) and its the OST album because i was addicted to Siam Shade's 1/3 Junjo na Knajou.

And so i remeber having a crush on Kenshin and I'm one of the biggest fan of the Kenshin-Kaoru love team so when news of a Live Action version of Rurouni Kenshin, I made sure that i will never miss it! 

And it was soooo freaking good! Sato Takeru is the perfect Kenshin and Takei Emi is the perfect Kaoru. The movie was based on the first chapters of Samurai X. I love the costume and the stunts and his Hitten Mitsurugi style. The movie did justice on the anime version. Hopefully there will be a sequel :)

Rurouni Kenshin was shown exclusively by SM Cinemas that started 12/05/2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?