May 29, 2013

March 21 Wedding ♥♥♥

Last March 21 I attended a strictly formal wedding of one of my good friend from  the BPO industry. I was part of the wedding entourage making me do the veil responsibilities alongside with my partner Dennis. My dress was exclusively made by April Dalid of Fashion n Weddings in Pasig City. At first the final fitting was kinda disappointing since I have small frame and it made me looked like a hanger with the dress on it. But when it was finished and delivered to me I was stunned with results. Perfectly fit. A good experience for the first time bridesmaid to be. :) 

Unfortunately I get so awkward posing for solo shots so I just did a selfie on my own. Oh btw, the shoes that I'm wearing was my junior high prom shoes. Janeo is really good in terms of quality and besides.... I'm a budget babe :)))  

***UPDATE***
The bride just posted  the official wedding photos... so mega grab heheh 


With The Groomsmen :)
This is How it should look like full length

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?