Oct 1, 2013

October Baby!

October is my birth month! And God has been gracious to me and He never failed to shower me with His unfailing love and Faithfulness. I am looking forward to a more fruitful days ahead filled with grace and Love by Jesus Christ. I feel like starting a new life. Major major start :)

On top of that I have new things coming my way:

Yes I was blessed with wonderful offers (So blessed nga at naguguluhan na ako kung sino sa dalawa heheh). But I already made my decision, I chose Quality Time over Money. 

Ill try my best to be as active as I can be in the blogsphere and share my new experiences (since my tagline is BANKING ON EXPERIENCE) without compromising my priorities. But overall, I am happy on how the things are rolling in my blog. Thanks to the random views and continued patronage from loyal readers. 

I'll take one step at a time :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?