Oct 22, 2013

Roar

I got the eye of the tiger, the fighter, dancing through the fire
‘Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me ROAR
Louder, louder than a lion
‘Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me ROAR
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You’re gonna hear me roar

October is a challenging month for me. There's a lot of changes going on around me so fast my head's spinning. Some are good and some are not so good but we all know that good things come to those who wait and And we know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose, -Romans 8:28

So on the brighter side.... I just turned 27 last week and my ever loving sisters along with their significant others are with me to join the bandwagon in celebrating my late twenties.... Yes.... Im getting older... Hopefully wiser. 

2 comments:

what do you think?