Oct 31, 2013

The Unwanted Wife by Natasha Anders

Excerpt from Goodreads: All Alessandro de Lucci wants from his wife is a son but after a year and a half of unhappiness and disillusionment, all Theresa de Lucci wants from her ice cold husband is a divorce. Unfortunate timing, since Theresa is about to discover that she’s finally pregnant and Alessandro is about to discover that he isn’t willing to lose Theresa.

This is by far one of my most read romance of all time. I mean I read it at least twice a month. I love how Theresa was able to wake up to the "winter wasteland" she's in and that Sandro realizes that he cant let his wife go. I mean its already bad enough that she was betrayed and still they wanted to use her as a "human incubator". Come on!

The grovel part is a major up for me since he did everything he could just to get the love back. Its very important that the hero should redeem himself in front of my eyes to make this a favorite. And I'm glad the author was able to do an excellent job in writing this piece clearly and efficiently. She was able to convey the feelings of the heroine to the reader.

2 comments:

  1. it is mare. its a great read heheh... kung yan ay fan ka ng mga romance novels heheh

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?