Jan 14, 2014

Movie: 3 Idiots (2009)



From IMDB: Two friends are searching for their long lost companion. They revisit their college days and recall the memories of their friend who inspired them to think differently, even as the rest of the world called them "idiots".
****************

This movie was highly recommended by my Indian boss. He said it was sooo good. And when he said what the title was, I was kinda like "What???!" My Indian boss is a very sensible person so I was kinda off when he suggested something like this.

I watched it yesterday and I must say its one of the best movie I watched. (This is my first Bollywood Movie) Contrary to the title, 3 Idiots has a lot of lessons you can learn.This is a movies about passion for your own craft, friendship and family--plus the hilarious side of the stars.

I find Aamir Khan looked like Jude Law at some point and the unique part of Bollywood movies is that they breakout dance in the middle of the film. Watching the film made me want to visit India someday. Nice Scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?