Mar 2, 2014

Banapple Pies and Cheesecake

I was busy finishing work when two of my team mates invited me for an impromptu breakfast. We were choosing between iHop or Banapple but because of time constraints we chose the latter. So we headed to Ayala Triangle because as it opens at 8am. It's my first time btw. And the place was so jam packed we had to wait at least 45 minutes to be seated. 

I don't know what's up with me but I always like to eat heavy especially when there's rice available. I know I am full but I still opted to go for the  Herbed Chicken Rolls with Basil Cream Sauce which is a little bit too salty for my taste. The best part of the dish was the carrots on the sides. I am not a big fan of carrots but their's are the best. An I also opted for the Banapple's House Salad which is exceptional. It really made my day. It's a little bit salty and sweet.

Reena and Bless both got their Fettuccine Magnifico and  Insalata Rustico as their dish with their very own cake which I opted out because I'm already full.

I must say that the prices are good and affordable and the service crews are accommodating. The lady that took our picture didn't hesitate to do it. I only wish that they will have a bigger place and larger tables that could fit at least three person's appetite. Nevertheless I plan to bring my mom here in the future and enjoy

1 comment:

  1. lovely pics!
    btw I have a fashion blog! Would love if you could check it out!

    http://www.Thestylestash.com

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?