May 26, 2014

Kim Woo Bin for Giordano

The Heirs is about to kick off here in the Philippines, replacing Meteor Garden. And I'm still love-drunked over Kim Woo Bin's kickass character as Choi Young Do. His character was so bad and his acting was superbly justified that he started creeping up my heart. And so the fandom started. :) Yay!

Things just got better when his billboard was launched outside Trinoma. He was the face of Giordano Philippines along side Shin Min Ah of Arang and The Magistrate and our very own Richard Yap.  I still cant believe that he's one of the new endorser--replacing So Ji Sub. I was on my way to work when I turned at the Trinoma side and I swear! I'm such a teenybopper with kilig at my tears pang kasama. (The side effects of too much Korean Dramas hahahha)

Since it's summertime, Giordano's Linen Story is very apt for today's weather. What I always liked about their style is that it's so clean and simple yet it exudes class and confidence. And since Kim Woo Bin's so freaking hot *drools*, its the subtle way of cooling things down while adoring him *batting my lashes*.

Courtesy of Giordano Philippines

Me, Showing Some Love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?