Jul 5, 2014

Deliver Us From Evil (Spoiler Alert!!!)

From IMDb: NY police officer Ralph Sarchie investigates a series of crimes. He joins forces with an unconventional priest, schooled in the rituals of exorcism, to combat the possessions that are terrorizing their city.
*****
Im not a horror movie fan and as much as possible I try to stay away from watching one. But due to insistent public demand (chos!) I was coerced by my office mates who wanted to spend some much needed girls night out. 

The movie for me was real scary (my tolerance for anything that's creepy is  is very low). There's a lot of gulat moments and sometimes morbid stuff (haha! coming from somebody who's from the medical field!) but over all I liked the movie because it ended really nicely. It's not the kind where there's a cliff hanger and the devil still lurking somewhere. Eric Bana was so hot and Olivia Munn and Joel McHale are prolly the most interesting actors (at least for me) because I used to watch them doing comedy so its kinda refreshing to see them doing some serious acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?