Aug 6, 2014

Staycation: Astoria Plaza

I didnt expect to be back here after 12 years? (My junior prom was held here...) Got invited to my boss' birthday celeb. Its a very short staycation, like 6 hours..... hahah! We have shift later the evening. Good thing my office's just a few blocks away.
The interior's real nice. Very minimalist. Very me! Should I have a condo, this would be my inspiration :) 

ASTORIA PLAZA
15 J. Escriva Drive,
Ortigas Business District,
Pasig City, 1600 Philippines
http://www.astoriaplaza.com

Phnone: (+63 2) 687-1111, 910-0270, 335-1111

2 comments:

  1. Sha celebrated her birthday there last year. I liked it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sosyal! :) kung magkakacondo ako gusto ko ganyan ayos hehhehe.... minimalist heheheh

      Delete

what do you think?