Dec 25, 2014

Travel Diary: Baguio 2014 Part 1

After much contemplation this Baguio trip did push through! Yay!

We reached Baguio City at 3am via Victory Liner. It took us 5 hours to get there. Its 3 hours early than its usual. Maybe because there's no traffic. We had early booking for transient home but since we were there way too early, we were forced to look for other options. Our number one requirement is to have a room with kitchen because we want to cook.

We got our transient home for only 5k for 3 days 2 nights. Two bedroom facility and water heater. Its pretty decent though its almost at the foot of the mountain so we had a hard time hauling our baggage up. 

We started our day by dropping by at  Citylight Hotel for buffet breakfast. Its only Php 220 per head and its soooooo sulit!!!! I love their food selection. I know I shouldn't be eating much but then indulge baby!

After getting ourselves our much needed nourishment, we headed to Burnham Park.
Such a Lovely Day!
I've stopped eating street sorbetes for a long time now but this is oh so good! Wait for my Part Two!!!
bff's
Our Princess! Alexia!
Our bike ride pretty much drained our energy. Surely a sign of ageing hahahah! So when we headed to Baguio Botanical Garden, no more energy na! 
Still We Managed Getting Our Photos! :)
Still Managed Getting My Photos! :)
With the Mini Anna!!!
For lunch we headed to 50's Diner. Grabe! Box Office ang pila! It's almost 2pm but were still 8th in line. But it's worth it! Winner!

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
And they're like
It's better than yours,
Damn right it's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge
Theirs: Guys On The Hood
Mine! Gangsta Gangsta!
After the heavy lunch, cab's were all full so we were forced to walk some more. We were surprised to see the Laperal White House, one of the famous haunted house in Baguio. I'm a little reluctant at first but since its still daylight so gow lang. The ground floor was a bamboo exhibit and we were allowed to go upstairs up to the attic. Oh well I can imagine that it's a little creepy there at night but Jen saw something. And we heard something. Oh well! I asked Ate at the entrance if its true that it's haunted she said that it depends upon the visitor. 
Haunted?
I'd love to see this house in it's full glory :)
Busy Uploading :)
Mines View Park was our last in our itinerary. And I'm dead tired! hahhahaha!
Feels like Edward and Bells are gonna Fly here at some point!
My Dad would love to have these in our garden :)
Our last stop was in Good Shepherd buying my fave Ube Jam! Then we headed to SM Baguio to buy ingredients for our dinner and breakfast. Dead Tired but Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?