Oct 14, 2017

New Directions x New Beginnings

Hello Everyone!

Its been a very long time my dear readers. More than  two years to be exact. And I was looking back of all the my previous posts and I had found myself cringing every time I see pictures or topics that I now deemed very inappropriate. Like, "What was I thinking?". It really makes you like that as you age, I swear. Much of what I think "nonsense" that I posted had already been removed. Some of it stayed  because I like to reflect on it and other had sentimental values. It reminds me of the times where I was exactly in my life. Looking back is good for your well being. It will make you realise how far you've come along.

That two years of absence in the blogosphere had brought me as far as Europe. I have been blessed by God to have a work and get to have a chance to see the world. Travel will change what and how you think. It enriches and knowledge is unlimited and it would be a waste missing it.

Hence, the new direction of this blog. I would like to use this platform in sharing my experiences and learning along the way. As a neophyte seawoman, I still have a lot to learn and discover.

Amsterdam, Netherlands April 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?